Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Metegrity is looking to hire a candidate (1 year) for the temporary role of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Metegrity Inc is a global software company providing software solutions to plants, pipelines and facilities worldwide. As a customer focused company, we strive to deliver best product and support to our clients.
Responsibilities to include Reception, Administrative and entry level accounting support.
Candidates should be able to multitask and prioritize workload, demonstrate initiative and have exceptional communication and organization skills.
Proficient experience in Microsoft Office is required.
- High School Diploma
- Accounting Certificate (asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the filing of all Financial paperwork
- Assist A/P: Credit Cards reconciliation and A/R: invoicing
- Submit weekly payroll timesheet and expense
- Assist to maintain group benefit
- Coordinate internal/external events
- Do bank deposit as requested
- Manage office supplies and maintain stock levels
- Manage the receiving and distribution of incoming daily phone calls and publications
- Maintain staff contact list
- Provide back up support for keeping Corporate Meeting Minutes
- Collect mail and distribute accordingly/ maintain courier
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Ability to travel for corp events when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- This is a full-time temporary position (estimated from Jan 2021-Jan 2022), 40 hours per week
- Own transportation required
- Customer Service: 1+ year
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Work collaboration with a global team
- Multiple career development opportunities
- Dec 11,2020
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role.