Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
The content creator role supports the development of the customer education and enablement program that aims to promote customer retention and loyalty. This role works closely with the Customer Success Program Manager to create quality learning content and ensure clients have the tools and knowledge to effectively use Metegrity’s software products.
The Customer Education and Enablement program aims to support existing clients in on-going education on how to use Metegrity’s products, support sales and marketing initiatives to land more deals at a faster rate, and turn new customers into raving fans.
Success in this role requires previous experience in education development and/or content creation. The content creator will be skilled in collecting and organizing internal knowledge, and turning that knowledge into quality content (videos, training manuals, assignments, etc.). This role will largely be in support of Metegrity’s online learning initiative but will also support other business units like marketing and sales.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about teaching others through an online medium. As a strong technical writer, this individual will be responsible for creating and updating training manuals, writing social media posts and email campaigns, developing scripts for training videos, and other educational written content as needed. The successful candidate will also have an engaging presence that will translate through the camera in training videos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting innovation in customer education and enablement
- Developing high quality written content (training manuals, online learning content, LinkedIn posts, etc.)
- Writing detailed scripts for training/marketing videos
- Recording and editing training/marketing videos
- Editing and reviewing other employee’s work for content and grammar
- Collaborating effectively with a dynamic team of professionals with the end goal of improving the customer experience
- Completing all assigned responsibilities within their respective deadlines
- Managing change internally and when launching new initiatives to clients
- Assisting in the creation of novel collateral for marketing communication of changing customer education opportunities
- Operating with excellent time management skills and professionalism
- Learning new information quickly and thoroughly
- A two-year diploma or four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Education, Marketing, or another relevant field
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Relationship development and Trustworthiness
- Interest in technology
- Computer Literacy
Considered an Asset
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Asset Integrity Management Experience
- Business Analyst Background
- Software experience
- Experience in online education (preferably software customer education)
- No direct reports
- On-site at the Metegrity office, f/t permanent