DBA and Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Metegrity Inc. is an innovative, global software company, currently managing over $550 billion in assets across over 850 facilities worldwide. We offer complete, integrated corporate management systems from construction through to decommissioning. For over 25 years, our Asset Integrity Management (AIM) software has been helping clients realize reduced inspection frequency and prolonged equipment life. We have recently expanded our offering to include products tailored to pipeline construction data management.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation packages and opportunities for growth. Join our diverse team and become part of our expanding reach as we aim to be at the forefront of technological innovation in this sector.
Metegrity is looking to hire a candidate for the role of Database Administrator and Infrastructure Engineer. The head office is based in Edmonton, Canada, but a position is available in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Monitor performance and manage stability
- Install and test new versions of the databases
- Prepare, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Close collaboration with Engineers in headquarter and local office
- Ensure stability of the IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Oracle database
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of LAN networks
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows OS
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Free access to sport facilities
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Work collaboration with a global teams
- Multiple career development opportunities
- Free access to the e-learning libraries