Intermediate Application Developer
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Metegrity is looking for candidates for the role of Intermediate Application Developer with a focus in Windows ASP.NET development to join our team. Metegrity Inc. is a global software company providing software solutions to industrial plants, pipelines, and facilities worldwide. As a customer-focused company, we strive to deliver the best products and support to our clients.
We are looking for .NET developers to help take our Windows applications to the next level and maintain a high standard of quality.
The candidate must be legally able to work in Canada and work out of the Edmonton, AB office. The position is not offered remotely but will be remote for the time being due to COVID-19 public health mandates.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Perform coding to written technical specifications;
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects;
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates;
- Assist in the collection of documentation, requirements, project estimates and work plans;
- Attend design reviews for the features being implemented within the system;
- Participate in planning and design meetings, infrastructure and architecture discussions, retrospectives and other required activities;
- Studying and analyzing product requirements and new features functionalities;
- Review and analyze specifications and design documents to determine software requirements.
- Min. 3 years of experience in software development;
- Strong command of Visual Studio, the .Net framework and C#;
- Knowledge of databases - Oracle and SQL language;
- Object Orientated Design experience;
- High proficiency in the English language;
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience the following would be considered an asset:
- Mobile, Xamarin or web application development, preferably in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core 3.x or higher, Blazor, and/or Blazor WebAssembly;
- DevExpress WPF controls;
- Syncfusion Blazor controls;
- .NET Core 3.x or higher
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Work collaboration with a global teams
- Multiple career development opportunities