Marketing Team Leader
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Metegrity Inc. is an innovative global software company that’s been in business for 25 years with our headquarters in Edmonton Alberta. We offer inspection data management systems for plants, pipeline operators and facilities around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation packages and opportunities for growth. Join our diverse team and become part of our expanding reach as we aim to be at the forefront of technological innovation in this sector.
We are looking for an outgoing individual with at least 2 years of online marketing experience and the ability to communicate effectively with customers. As a team leader, you will be responsible for leading the team on the execution of online marketing initiatives and projects.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on the online marketing strategy and projects
- Set up & manage projects through our software tools
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to support marketing efforts
- Ensure all internal and external marketing materials are up to date and adhere to our corporate brand, editorial style, and brand
- Participate and lead online marketing projects across all product lines.
- Ability to do presentations ,phone calls to support marketing campaigns
- Conduct research to define more marketing opportunities
- Track the success of digital marketing initiatives and provide reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of online marketing experience
- Team lead experience in a marketing environment
- Experience with marketing campaigns, event management, online initiatives, SEO/SEM, webinars, and social media channels.
- Any experience in an IT or software company would be an asset
- Proficient with MS Office and the use of various marketing software products
- Leadership, creative thinking, interpersonal, team player, organized, strong English communications skills
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.