Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Metegrity is looking for candidates for the role of Application Developer Level 2 with a focus in Windows ASP .Net Development to join our team. Metegrity Inc. is a global software company providing software solutions to plants, pipelines, and facilities worldwide. As a customer-focused company, we strive to deliver the best product and support to our clients.
Currently, we are focusing on the design and development of an industrial level application to be used in the field by construction personnel. We are looking for business analysts to help take the Windows applications to the next level and maintain a high standard of quality. The application and backend solution benefit industrial inspection processes and increase inspection projects efficiently and quality.
The candidate must be legally able to work in Canada and work out of the Edmonton, AB office. The position is not offered remotely.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Perform coding to written technical specifications;
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects;
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates;
- Assist in the collection of documentation, requirements, project estimates and work plans;
- Attend design reviews for the features being implemented within the system;
- Participate in planning and design meetings, infrastructure and architecture discussions, retrospectives and other required activities;
- Studying and analyzing product requirements and new features functionalities;
- Review and analyze specifications and design documents to determine software requirements.
- Min. 3 years of experience in software development;
- Strong command of Visual Studio, the .Net framework, and C#;
- Knowledge of databases - Oracle and SQL language;
- Object Orientated Design experience;
- High proficiency in the English language;
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in mobile, Xamarin or web application development preferably ASP.NET MVC would be an additional asset.
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Work collaboration with global teams
- Multiple career development opportunities