Location: Edmonton, Canada
Metegrity Inc. is an asset integrity management company for the process industry located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Its flagship product, Visions Enterprise©, is considered the leading and most-proven lifecycle management software product on the market for over 20 years. Metegrity is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst with experience developing reports, dashboards, and applications using Microsoft SQL Server. You will be responsible for reports and other data related tasks.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assist with the development of reporting, including providing details of data dependencies and inter-dependencies pertaining to the design and implementation of metrics and analysis reports
- Document and report project status’ against established objectives, milestones, and facilitate tracking and closure of issues
- Work with business units to produce report requirements
- Create complex analytic queries on large data sets
- Perform quality checks on reports to ensure exceptional quality
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects; such as operational and technical recommendations
- Research and develop new ways to improve existing functionality
Must Have Qualifications:
- Expertise with reporting tools
- Intermediate skills in data extraction, analysis, and transformations for metrics and report creation
- 2+ years of similar Data Analytics or IT-related experience in a large-scale production environment
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in SQL
- MS Reporting Services (SSRS) experience, including the development of complex reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple requests and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work under pressure and meet quick turnaround times
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- MS Analysis Services (SSAS) experience, for complex cube reporting solutions (OLAP)
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.