Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Metegrity Inc. is an innovative, global software company, currently managing over $550 billion in assets across over 850 facilities worldwide. We offer complete, integrated corporate management systems from construction through to decommissioning. For over 25 years, our Asset Integrity Management (AIM) software has been helping clients realize reduced inspection frequency and prolonged equipment life. We have recently expanded our offering to include products tailored to pipeline construction data management.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation packages and opportunities for growth. Join our diverse team and become part of our expanding reach as we aim to be at the forefront of technological innovation in this sector.
Metegrity is looking to hire a candidate for the role of Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The head office is based in Edmonton, Canada, but a position is available in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Prepare the test strategies and plans for execution;
- Developing and maintaining automated testing;
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates;
- Studying and analyzing product requirements and new features functionalities;
- Review and analyze specifications and design documents.
- A good understanding of the software development process;
- Proficient in planning, writing, and executing test specifications;
- Experience writing solid bug reports and analysis;
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process);
- High proficiency in the English language;
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive salary;
- Private healthcare;
- Free access to sport facilities;
- Great company culture;
- Good work-life balance;
- Participation in international projects;
- Work collaboration with a global teams;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Free access to the e-learning libraries.