Location: Wrocław, Poland
Metegrity is the developer of systems for asset management in refineries and pipeline construction. We are looking to hire a candidate for the role of Web Developer. The head office is based in Edmonton, Canada, but a position is available in Wrocław, Poland.
Metegrity is looking for developer to work on our web-based applications, maintain our website and social media channels. We are building applications and backend solutions to benefit industrial inspection process, increase inspection projects efficiency and quality.
- Preparing Proof of Concepts websites, layouts and GUI/UX
- Participating in the meetings with stakeholders
- Gathering requirements for websites and social media projects
- Interpret written, verbal business requirements and technical specification documents
- Maintaining websites and social media channels
- Proven experience in UX (designed user behavior on web page, site structure, content architecture)
- Development experience in RWD projects
- Ability to utilize version control software (SVN, Git).
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC would be appreciated
- HTML email template development knowledge. Experience with MailChimp would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite or other graphical processing tools would be an asset
- Prior experience in setup/maintenance of LAMP stack environments is a plus
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Free access to sport facilities
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Multiple career development opportunities