Updated: 26th April 2018
What kind of data we collect and how is it collected
User behaviour and demographic data
- Country of origin and language
- Browser type, operating system & computer IP
- How you’ve arrived at our site (search, link on a third-party site or in an email)
- User progress when traversing the site
These services are provided and the resulting data is stored by Google Analytics.
Information you provide when taking part in a poll or survey
Our marketing email campaigns make use of tracking beacons to measure their performance (who is opening our emails, where they’re connecting from and whether they’ve clicked any links and if so, which elements they’ve clicked). Please note that these actions do not store any code or data on the device where the email is stored/opened. At any point users can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link present in the footer of each email.
Our regular email communications do not contain any tracking features, however we do retain record of this correspondence stored on our company servers.
Request for information or product / service
If you request additional information, order our product or service, you will be required to provide personal details in order for us to fulfill your request. In certain situations, we will direct you to a third party partner site which will collect this information from you. For example, requesting a newsletter subscription will direct you to a subscription form of a mailing provider, such as Mailchimp. If you’ll decide to continue, you will need to provide certain information in order for the subscription to be fulfilled.
Additional information retrieval from third-party sources
We may pursue or receive information regarding specific individuals from third-party sources (for example missing email address or job title details) to add it to the personal profile information we hold about them.
Job offers / CV submissions
We actively look for new talent to expand our team, so to review potential candidates we require them to submit personal details, ideally with a resume to evaluate their capabilities. We collect these both through career pages on metegrity.com as well as third-party job portals.
How we use the information that we collect
We the collect in formation, as it is applicable, to:
- provide services or information that have been requested, such as newsletter subscriptions or extended product information or arranging a product demonstration session;
- monitor and improve the performance of this website;
- send promotional materials or useful resources on behalf of us and our partners. This type of correspondence can be opted-out of by using the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any such email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with specifics of communications that you no longer wish to receive.
- process personal information as required by our recruitment process;
- provide it to law, regulatory or government authority should we be required to do so by any such body
Who we may share your personal information with
Third-Party Traffic Measurement Services
We use an audience / traffic measurement service (Google Analytics) to analyze the traffic on this website. This allows us to collect anonymous traffic and behavioural information from the website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. The traffic measurement service may itself set and access its’ own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
Third party services
We use third party services to perform certain functions on our behalf including sending marketing emails, website analysis and data analysis. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it for their own purposes or pass it on to other parties.
Security, maintenance and storage of information
Links to third-party websites and their policies
Questions about this website and the information we hold about you
If you have any general questions about this website or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact Metegrity at 5715 - 76 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6B 0A7, Canada, telephone +1 780 485 8500, email email@example.com. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected, or to have the data removed.