Michael Marshall, PE., Senior Product Manager with over 40 years of experience working in the oil & gas industry, first with Chevron (10 years), then with Marathon Petroleum (23 years), and now with Metegrity. Mike directs the productization and commercialization of the Asset Integrity Process Safety Management (AIPSM) product.
Mike’s holistic experience in oil & gas includes plant and project engineering, operations, maintenance, and equipment inspection/reliability supervisory and managerial positions. Mike speaks with authority on loss of primary containment (LOPC) incidents, as well as process optimization methodology based on root cause failure analysis (RCFA), to help quantify the economic impact of equipment anomalies.
This webinar includes:
- Analytics and KPI's specific to AIM and PSM
- Categorize, prioritize, and risk rank by economic loss
- Failure modes decision support functionality
- IIoT data-driven predictive modeling capability
- The metrics for finding whole-classes of defects