Business System Analyst Intermediate Level
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Metegrity is looking for candidates for the role of Business Systems Analyst (Intermediate) to join our team to help take Windows and Mobile applications to the next level and maintain a high standard of quality.
- Interface with the users and other stakeholders to determine their evolving needs.
- Generate high-level system requirements, based on the user's needs and other technological constraints.
- Ensure requirements are consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
- Analyze project goals and gather requirements.
- Write specifications for each form or functional area within the applications.
- Describe functions and operations in detail, including screen layouts (wireframes), business rules, validations, process diagrams, basic database design, and other documentation.
- Validate functionality of implemented projects.
- Lead work/project groups including touchpoint meetings.
- Outline basic user manuals.
- Assist the support and QA teams as needed regarding general knowledge questions of application functionality.
- Review and supervise Junior Business System Analyst's work.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in IT or related discipline.
- 5+ years minimum of Business Systems Analyst experience in software design and development.
- Expert knowledge of software and its functionality and requirements; experience with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong skills in documentation, communication, and presentations.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills; being able to isolate problems down to the appropriate layers.
- Basic Database experience (Oracle, MS SQL, and/or Azure), including simple query generation.
- Ability to manage stress and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Effective organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to quickly adjust to changes in priority.
- Advanced Database experience (Oracle, MS SQL, and Azure), including database normalization.
- Mobile development and design knowledge.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry and industry terminology.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Great company culture
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in international projects
- Work collaboration with a global team
- Multiple career development opportunities